Perched on the Atlantic shoreline of South Africa’s unspoiled West Coast, this region offers a multitude of activities in which to indulge.
Perhaps the most famous being the world-renowned annual Darling Wildflower Show held during the month of September.
The West Coast flowering region boasts more than 1200 species of flowering plants and every year is host to visitors from all corners of the globe.
If you are more of an action junkie, then why not try your hand at Kitesurfing, diving, fishing off Dassen Island or explore one of the many 4 X 4 trails that roam the West Coast landscape?
After a round of golf at the local Langebaan Country Club make your way to one of the many charming restaurants, and enjoy a seafood feast while you watch the waves wash over the shore as the sun goes down.
At the White House there is so much more to explore...
- Marine life - Whale watching, dolphins, seals
- Game viewing
- Quiet and unspoiled beaches
- 16 Mile beach at Yzerfontein
- Magnificent Sunsets
- September flower season - Annual Darling Wildflower Show
- Birdwatchers paradise – Swartland Birding Route
- West Coast National Park - Bird hide and restaurant
- Close proximity to the Swartland Wine Route including Cloof and Groote Post wine estates
- Cycling, hiking and walking trails
- Watersports - Kayaking, Surfing, Windsurfing, Kitesurfing, Waterskiing, Wakeboarding, Boating
- Local harbour with boat launch site
- Fishing - Annual Snoek Derby & Annual Galjoen Derby
- 4 x 4 trails
- Nearby Golf course - Langebaan Country Club
- Amenities - Hairdresser, gift shops, post office, doctor
- Restaurants - Seafood and other
- Local boat club and sports bar